Trademark hearing documents differ from case to case, a few documents are specified below:
- Power of Attorney
- Letter of permission from the candidate to approve the lawyer
- Affidavit of Practice
- Additional Submissions like Proof of Business, Examination Report, Hearing Report, and Notice.
The benefits of trademark hearing are:
- It is Legally Protected and maintains its presence in the market.
- It Builds a Brand Image to produce income.
- It Creates Trust in Every customer that feels secured with a brand whose trademark is filed with the trademark authority.
A trademark hearing is a tangible aspect that is held before the registrar of trademarks in person or by a trademark attorney for removing the objections proposed under review from a report after a trademark registration statement.
A hearing notice is sent to the concerned applicant, informing them about the application No & date of hearing. The hearing notice is sent to the candidate 15 days before the date of the hearing. After receiving the notice we help you to attend the hearing on behalf of the registrar. We help you to seek advice from the hearing officer. We help you to submit the necessary documents on a specific date.
The required documents are:
- Trademark Application Number.
- Copy of Trademark Application (TM-A)
- Copy of Examination Report.
- Copy of Reply to Examination Report.
- TLA Hearing Notice.
- Power of Attorney executed in favor of Trademark Agent.
- Affidavit of Trademark Usage, if any.