- What are the types of trademark assignments?
The four types of trademark assignments are:
- Partial assignment
- Complete assignment
- An assignment with Goodwill
- An assignment without Goodwill/ Gross assignment
- What are the documents required for trademark transfer?
Documents required for trademark transfer
- Trademark assignment agreement,
- Trademark certificate,
- NOC from the assignor,
- Identity documents from the assignor and assignee.
- What is meant by trademark transfer?
According to the Section 37 of the Trademark Act, 1999, The action of transferring the right and ownership of the trademark to another person is known as a trademark transfer.
- What are the Prerequisites of trademark assignment?
The trademark assignment must be in a handwritten statement.
The assignment must have the identity of an assignor and An assignee.
The assignor must have the objectives and permissions for the trademark assignment.
The trademark assignment must be for proper requisite consideration.
- Is trademark is transferable?
The associated trademark with a business or a product and are not sold outright. Trademark can be transferred along with ownership of the product or business. If your business is sold, the trademark rights to the logo along with it may also be sold to the other party.
Legal Guides Associates - Registration Consultants in India
Sector 06, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka 560102 , India
9606 377 677 | 9606 277 677