- What changes can be done for trademark renewal?
Trademark renewal can be done in two ways
- Trademark renewal can be filed to change in any words or sign in the existing trademark.
- Trademark renewal can be filed without any change.
- What is meant by trademark renewal?
Trademark Renewal means elongating the term period of trademark registration by filing TM-12 before the expiry date of trademark registration with the authorized fee.
- Can a trademark be renewed by paying the renewal fee?
In India Trade Mark renewal is valid for the next 10 years. Filing a trademark renewal application online by paying necessary renewal fees every 10 years can be kept permanent.
- Do you need to renew your trademark?
Yes, Trademark renewal preserves legal rights for your brand. If the proprietor fails to renew the trademark within the time limit, they may lose all the protection that comes along with registration.
- When can a trademark be renewed?
Every trademark renewal can be done every ten years. Trademark Renewal can be done BEFORE Six months or AFTER six months from the expiry date of trademark registration.
Legal Guides Associates - Registration Consultants in India
Sector 06, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka 560102 , India
9606 377 677 | 9606 277 677