- What is the need to take spice board registration?
Ans: An individual who wants to run an export business must obtain a spice board registration under the Spices board. The Spices Board is the prescription by the authority in order to control an organization or system and export promotion body for Indian spices under the Indian government. It has 52 scheduled spices and evaluations of Cardamom (Small & Large).
- Is the registration spice board certificate can be suspended/cancelled?
Ans: Yes, the registration spice board certificate can be suspended/canceled under the Spices Board Act & Rules due to the violation of rules and regulations.
- What is meant by IE code?
Ans: Import-Export (IE) code, it is issued by the Director-General of foreign trade.
- How can we pay the registration fee?
Ans: The registration fee can be paid through NEFT in the form of Demand Draft in favor of spice board.
- What are the scheduled spices listed under CRES?
Ans: Bishopsweed, Caraway, Pepper long, Star Anise, Sweet flag, Greater Galanga, Horseradish, Caper, Clove, Asafoetida, Cambodge, Dill, Cinnamon, Cassia, Garlic, Curry leaf, Kokam, Mint, Mustard, Parsley, Pomegranate seed, Saffron, Vanilla, Tejpat, Hyssop, Juniper berry, Bay leaf, Lovage, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Mace, Basil, Poppy Seed, All-Spice, Rosemary, Cardamom, Pepper, Chili, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander. Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Celery, Aniseed, Sage, Savory, Thyme, Oregano, Tarragon, Tamarind.
- Difference between spice board and tea board?
Ans: The Spices Board is an Indian government order issued by an executive authority to regulate and export promotion agency for Indian spices. The manufacturer/merchant receives the Spice Board Registration Certificate known as CRES once the registration is completed.
- CRES: It is abbreviated as Certificate of Registration as an Exporter of Spices?
Ans: The Tea board is a Government regulatory agency of India to avail import/export for every registered exporter of packet tea, bulk tea, tea bags, and instant tea is required to be registered with Tea Board for obtaining a Registration Certificate. To apply for Fresh, Renewal, Duplicate License, or Subsidy Application has to login into eGiCCS.
- Is FSSAI registration is compulsory?
Ans: FSSAI registration is compulsory that secures the safety and quality of food products manufactured by numerous organizations in India. For every startup company, an FSSAI license is compulsory to run any food business in India.
- What are the functions of the tea board in India?
The function of the tea board:
- Increasing production and productivity
- Improving the quality of tea
- Market promotion
- Welfare measures for plantation workers and supporting Research and Development.
- What is the role of the Tea Board?
- Furnishing financial and technical support for cultivation.
- Manufacture and marketing of tea.
- Supporting Research and Development activities
- Supports in the process of making tea production and improvement of tea quality.
- What is the role of the spice board?
- Development of small and large cardamom
- Regulation of export of spices
- Controls the quality of spices.